Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

This week's homework

Hi, everyone,

I realise this week's article is really long. I don't think you need to pay particular attention the pages after 109. If you have time, they do provide an overview of the relationship between the text in Acts and in the letters to these churches, but I don't think they are particularly helpful in identifying the key events in the early expansion of the church.

It is also a more scholarly article so don't get bogged down in details; look for clues to finding Luke's intent in the way he crafts the narrative of Acts. 

As you put together your annotated list and read through the first part of the article watch for any patterns or themes that begin to emerge. 

If you have questions please ask but also refer to the example annotated list on page 31-35 of the binder.

No comments:

Post a Comment