Search This Blog

Thursday, April 6, 2017

This week's homework

Hi, All,

I will address this more thoroughly on Monday night, but I realise some of you are struggling a bit with the homework.

Let me say in general that the point of the program is not to do work for work's sake, nor to check all the boxes saying you've read each and every article or done all the writing assignments.

Specifically for this week, you don't necessarily need to read article K. In terms of the projects, if you have questions about what they are asking, please let me know so I can help you. Part of the process of reading and writing before we come for our discussion is for you to have taken time to think about and wrestle with the issues (even if you don't have everything figured out) so that you can more thoroughly be part of the discussion.

I want to commit myself to being a week ahead so I can send you off Monday with any particular instructions or things to think about for the following week.

I'm confident we will together learn how best to approach the process and improve it for future students.

Thank you for your commitment and excellent participation!
Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment